Customer Service & Marketing Policy
Ekomia is committed to an ethical customer engagement.
Our goal is to treat customers with respect, honesty and transparency while protecting their privacy and personal data.
Last Update: 05.01.2023
This involves being responsive to customer inquiries and complaints, and making a good faith effort to resolve any issues or concerns they may have. It also means being inclusive and respectful of all customers, regardless of their race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
Ethical customer engagement requires transparency in all interactions and communications with customers, as well as compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. By adopting these principles, we can foster trust and credibility with our customers, and create a positive and lasting relationship.
Ethical Customer Service Principles
- Be transparent: Clearly and accurately represent the products or services being offered to customers.
- Be responsive to customer inquiries and complaints: Make a good faith effort to address customer concerns in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Foster trust and credibility: Be honest, reliable, and responsive to customer needs.
- Treat all customers with respect and kindness: This includes being patient, attentive, and responsive to their needs and concerns.
- Be inclusive and respectful: Do not discriminate against or mistreat customers on the basis of their race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
- Protect customer privacy: Keep customer data and information confidential and only use it for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations: Follow all applicable customer service laws and regulations, including those related to data protection and privacy.
Ethical Marketing Principles
- Respect customer privacy: Protect customer data and only use it for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Avoid deceptive or misleading marketing practices: Do not make false or exaggerated claims about products or services.
- Disclose any material connections: If there is a relationship between the company and any influencers or endorsers of the product, disclose this relationship.
- Respect intellectual property rights: Do not use copyrighted or trademarked materials without permission.
- Be inclusive and respectful: Do not engage in any marketing practices that could be considered discriminatory or offensive.
- Provide customers with an easy way to opt out of marketing communications: Allow customers to easily unsubscribe from marketing emails or text messages.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations: Follow all applicable marketing laws and regulations, including those related to data protection and privacy.
Questions, Feedback & Support
At ekomia, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of service and support. We understand that when you have a question or concern, you want a quick and efficient resolution. That's why we commit to respond to all inquiries within at least two working days.
If you have any questions or feedback about our company philosophy, your data, our products or your orders, please email or call us.
Our customers have priority. Please understand that we cannot respond to all sales and service offers to us.
Mo-Fr 10-13 & 14-18