working student | Start flexibel
ekomia is an up-and-coming product design label that develops and sells ecological design furniture. Off the beaten track, we create timeless designs that reflect the needs of customers and set new standards in their ecological balance.
With the production of solid wood furniture and direct distribution without intermediaries, we are able to meet our customers' demand for durable and affordable furniture. A patchwork-like combination of new furniture, DIY and upcycling projects reflects today's zeitgeist in interior design and at the same time creates a diverse, highly creative working environment.
What you will do
- Sales processing via ERP
- Consulting of customers by email, telephone and in the showroom
- Supplier orders
- Control of logistics and warehouse
- Content maintenance in the online shop
- Marketplace and Partner Management
- Complaint management & product optimization with designers
- Preparation of the monthly bookkeeping
- Support of social media activities (optional)
Online marketing campaigns and cooperation (optional)
What you need
- You have a high level of commitment & reliability.
- You have already carried out projects (professional, private, school) on your own initiative.
- You can work independently and drive things forward.
- You handle modern tools and work processes with confidence.
- You can get on well with people / customers.
- You are able to work in a team, to accept feedback pragmatically in order to create the best possible customer experience.
- Your German and English skills are very good.
What we can offer
- Meaningful tasks in an ecologically and socially oriented company.
- A wide range of tasks.
- The opportunity to take on responsibility, play an active role in the development of the company and develop your skills.
- Flat hierarchies and simple communication channels.
- A friendly, collaborative working atmosphere.
- Beautiful office space in the lively Winskiez district of Prenzlauer Berg.
Send your application, which honestly reflects your personality, skills and goals, to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call us at +49 30 41 76 19 72.